Who We Are
Founded in 2007, Hobie’s Home Heating is a small, family-owned business founded by Greg Hobart. We focus on providing our customers with DX geothermal, the service and installation of oil, gas and solid fuel heating appliances, as well as air source heat pumps. Our office is located in Greene, Maine, and we serve Androscoggin County, Sagadahoc County, parts of Cumberland county, Oxford county, and Kennebec County.
What We Believe
We believe in providing your family with total comfort! We provide comfort through offering Top quality heating and cooling equipment. We are known for excellence in workmanship and reliability.
- Waterless™ Geothermal Installation & Repairs
- Duct work
- Zoning available
- Central Air
- Ductless mini split heat pumps
- Air source heat pumps
- Hot water baseboard heating
- Warm air heating
- Improved Indoor Air quality
Hobie’s Home Heating
345 Lane Rd. Greene, ME 04236
I have been looking at geothermal systems for a few years and didn’t see any systems that made sense to me until I found direct exchange geothermal and decided that this was the best and most cost effective way to heat and cool homes and businesses.
- Master license in oil 1&2 fuels up to 15gph and solid fuel
- Licensed for propane and natural gas appliance installation
- EPA certified refrigerant handling
- IGSHPA certified Accredited Installer
- Waterless Geothermal trained
- Member IGSHPA